Passion pro 2018 is the second highest selling vehicle from the Hero motorcorp after splendour. It is the powerful bike offers you the best of comfort and mileage to its users.
In case if you are looking to buy Hero passion pro than take a quick review of the specifications and features it offers such as:
Additional added features:
The new Hero Passion pro 2018 has been launched with more masculine and sporty looks than its previous model.
- It has a shaper looking fuel tank with the flush fuel lid which adds a sportier look to it.
- It has dynamic shrouds, dual tone mirrors and LED tail lamp features.
- Having a digital-analogue instrument comfort with the automatic fuel measure and the side-stand pointer, odometer, speedometer and many more.
- Got the all-new Auto Headlamp with AHO function to come with the latest and advanced controls.
Different colour schemes it is available in:
The passion pro is available in some awesome colour options such as:
- Sports red,
- Black monotone,
- Force silver metallic,
- heavy grey and
- Frost blue.
All about the price
The all-new 2018 Hero Passion pro price is available at a price range from ₹ 51,700 to 56,800 at your nearest retail showroom. (The prices for Hero Passion pro price may slightly vary as per your locations whereas these are the ex-showroom Delhi prices for your references)
About the powerful performance
The features which describes the powerful performance of the model are as follows:
- This advanced commuters comes with the engine capacity of 109cc with the single cylinder and air-cooled engine technology.
- The Hero Motor corp. claims that there is an average additional changes of around 12% introduced in the model than its previous one.
- It churn out as 9.3 bhp at 7500 rpm and the peak torque of 9 Nm which is accessible at 5500 rpm.
- Also get the brand’s i3S start-stop system technology which is intended to enhance the fuel efficiency feature among the model.
- All other elements of the model remain identical like the telescopic forks up front and the twin shock setup available at the rear, the front disc brake, and drum brakes.
- This bike engine produces 9.4bhp at 7500rpm and top torque of 9Nm at 5500rpm and is mated to the four-speed gearbox.
- The 2018 Passion pro also profits by the fuel sparing i3S and can complete 0-60kmph in 7.65 seconds. The Passion pro accompanies the choice of a front plate brake, and its 240mm circle.
- The suspension has been obtained from the previous Passion model, adjustable in the front and double safeguards at the back. even the brand has also given space under the seat to discretionary versatile charger
Thus, book a test drive at your nearest Hero Showroom.
Also check Jawa Motorcycles launched in India.